I love using essential oils for everything! I use them everyday and wanted to share with you 10 ways it’s so helpful! There are so many uses from beauty, to cleaning, to deodorizing, and so much more. The scents are so uplifting and depending on which one you use, can calm you, or energize you. I also love to use these in hair masks because it has so many benefits…oils like peppermint and tea tree are so good for the scalp.
Please watch: 10 EVERYDAY USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS! │HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS │ Essential Oil DIY’s
10 Uses of Essential Oils :
2. Use it when cleaning or mopping for a clean fresh scent all around your house!
3. Diffuse in an oil warmer so your whole room or entire house will smell beautiful!
4. Use in a spray to freshen up rooms and bathrooms. Great DIY – Add a few drops in a spray bottle with some water..shake it up and spray where ever you want for a fresh scent!
5. Rub some essential oil on your inner wrists, behind the ears, on your neck, and inner elbows and every time you move, you will give off a whiff of whatever scent you used. It’s a perfect DIY Perfume Hack!
6. Add a couple drops on the inside of your toilet paper roll and every time you go to use it, it will give off the scent of the oil you used!
7. Use a few drops with raw shea butter to make your own lotion. It’s all natural and you can customize the scent however you want to!
8. Put a couple of drops into your shoes to get rid of any odor!
9. I like to add some drops onto my comforters, and pillows for a clean scent in my room. I love using lavender oil for this because it’s such a calming scent!
10. I also love to take a few drops and rub it on my hair. This keeps my hair smelling SO good all day long! Its like perfume for the hair!