Today for Fun Finds Friday, I’ve gathered up seven of my favorite posts on DIY Aromatherapy Craft Ideas.
1. CALMING ESSENTIAL OIL PILLOW SPRAY From Natural Living Ideas
Essential oils can be a highly effective way to promote sound sleep. The practice of using essential oils for rest and relaxation is nothing knew and spans across many cultures.
There are a number of well-known essential oils that, when used correctly, can help promote a restful night’s sleep. The key to essential oils is to be sure that you are choosing only high-quality oils and that you know how to properly administer them.
This is the great way to use essential oils to help you get the best night sleep ever.
- 1 oz. spray bottle (buy here)
- ½ tsp. isopropyl alcohol (buy here)
- 5 drops Lavender (buy here)
- 5 drops Cedarwood (buy here)
- Distilled water (buy here)
- Pour alcohol into container.
- Add essential oils.
- Fill with water and shake well.
To use: Spray on linens and pillows before bed for a restful sleep.
2. DIY Aromatherapy Neck Pillow from Happy Hour Projects
[VIDEO] How To Make Aromatherapy Neck Pillow
CONTINUE TO THE NEXT PAGE – CLICK THE PAGE NUMBER BELOW